Whether a supply or service interruption is planned or unplanned, warnings and proactive notifications are important to you. We aim to:
- keep you informed and in control
- rectify interruptions and minimise disruption
- reduce disruption in peak times
- understand your individual needs and impacts.
What we do now
- Inform you via email and SMS for planned and unplanned outages (where we have your details) and via mail for planned water outages.
- Restore 98 per cent of planned water interruptions within the notification period.
- Provide you with the opportunity to give us feedback, to inform us of your level of interruption, key areas of impact and opportunities for mitigation.
What we plan to do
- Reduce interruptions to your water supply during peak times.
- Increase our proactive warnings to notify you of supply interruptions through SMS and email, including other interruptions like sewer blockages.
- Maintain our average duration of unplanned water supply interruptions.
- Improve South East Water LIVE, where you can track repairs and our progress, 24/7.
- Maintain our service levels in planned water interruptions restored within the notification period.
- Improve how we collect and manage customer details and preferences.
- Improve awareness of the support services we provide to help minimise disruptions.