You told us that you expect a better experience when you deal with us, so that’s what we’ll aim to provide. You also told us you want:
- your query resolved the first time you contact us
- increased choice, awareness and value for money
- us to better understand your needs.
What we do now
- Offer choice with how and when you want to interact with us:
- 24/7 online self-service through mySouthEastWater
- live chat
- to speak directly with locally-based support staff.
- Provide PropertyConnect – a 24/7 online self-service hub for requesting our services and lodging applications to connect to our water and sewer assets.
- Coordinate an ‘Industry Reference Group’ for regular engagement and collaboration for business customers like developers.
- Improve the ease and speed of doing business with us by automating processes, i.e. signing contracts/documents is automated via ‘DocuSign’.
- Participate in forums with Councils to increase awareness of water issues and to identify priority projects.
What we’re planning to do
- Increase awareness of who we are and what we do so you know how we can help when you need us.
- Enhance our digital channels so you have ease and choice in how you want to use our services.
- Improve the speed and ease with which we resolve your query.
- Better understand your satisfaction with us and needs by expanding our customer experience surveys to include more customers (e.g. businesses).
- Work with councils to manage sewage spills in the event of beach closures.
- Enhance your experience when you call us by using queue management technology so you know your wait time and where you are in the queue.