You do not want to pay more for better experiences; you simply expect them as good business practice.
- Improve first contact resolution and reduce effort
- Increase choice, awareness and value perceptions
- Better understand individual needs
What we do now
- Offer a range of choices with how and when you want to interact with us:
- mySouthEastWater – 24/7 online self-service portal
- live chat
- speak directly with locally-based support staff.
- PropertyConnect – a 24/7 online self-service hub for requesting our services and lodging applications to connect to our water and sewer assets.
- Coordinate an ‘Industry Reference Group’ for regular engagement and collaboration for business customers like developers.
- Improve the ease and speed of doing business with us by automating processes, i.e. signing contracts/documents is automated via ‘DocuSign’.
- Provide information about water usage and efficiency – creation of fast facts campaign to help residential customers manage bill shock as well as provide relevant water efficiency tips and hints.
- Participate in forums with Councils to increase awareness of water issues and to identify priority projects.
What we’re planning to do
- Improve your awareness of who we are and what we do and assess this against a new ‘value-for-money’ measure.
- Encourage use of digital channels.
- Focus on initiatives like staff training to try and resolve issues as soon as you contact us and reduce your effort as the customer.
- Better understand your satisfaction with us and needs by expanding our customer experience surveys to include more customers (e.g. businesses) and ways give feedback.
- Work with Councils to manage sewage spills in the event of beach closuresEnhance customer experience by using queue management technology to inform customers of wait time and progression whilst on hold.