You expect us to continue to deliver important services and get them right.
- Safe and clear water
- Reliable water supply
- Sewage taken away and treated safely
What we do now
- Deliver quality water and sewerage services via a reliable network.
- Invest $54 million a year in renewing our 25,250km water and sewer network and managing eight recycling plants.
- Test 8,000 water samples from our water supply system each year.
- Comply 100 per cent with drinking water standards.
What we plan to do
- Maintain 100 per cent compliance with drinking water standards.
- Continue providing a high level of water supply by upgrading more water mains than the last regulatory period.
- Invest in new water supply infrastructure.
- Maintain our high sewerage service levels so that you do not receive more than three sewerage blockages in a 12-month period.
- Invest in programs that meet your needs.
- Upgrade Boneo Water Recycling Plant to cope with additional sewage flows and loads from population growth and backlog connections in the Mornington Peninsula.
We’re proud to say that we’ve made a head start with some of these actions. You can read more about these in our 'Summary – 2018 Price Submission’.