You want us to continue delivering:
- safe and clear water
- a reliable water supply
- safe sewage removal and treatment
What we do now
- Deliver quality water and sewerage services via a reliable network.
- Invest $54 million a year in renewing our 25,250km water and sewer network and managing eight recycling plants.
- Test 8,000 water samples from our supply system each year.
- Comply 100 per cent with drinking water standards.
- Coordinate an ‘Industry Reference Group’ for regular engagement and collaboration for business customers like developers.
- Improve the ease and speed of doing business with us by automating processes, i.e. signing contracts/documents is automated via ‘DocuSign’.
What we plan to do
All of the above, plus:
- invest in new water supply infrastructure.
- continue to replace ageing infrastructure across our network and enhance our
- upgrade Boneo Water Recycling Plant to cope with additional sewage flows and loads from population growth and backlog connections in the Mornington Peninsula.
- work with councils to manage sewage spills in the event of beach closures
- enhance customer experience by using queue management technology to inform customers of wait time and progression while on hold.