You want costs kept down and us to assure you that our services and charges are fair and affordable.
- Provide greater bill certainty and control
- Keep costs down
- Digitisation to deliver customer benefits
What we do now
- Allow you to manage your account and details 24/7 via our online portal mySouthEastWater.
- Support customers who want to pay their water and sewerage bills, but may not be able to for a variety of reasons through South East Water Assist.
- Provide an eBill option where you can receive your water bill electronically and use the easy 'click-to-pay' option from your phone, tablet or computer.
- Work together with City West Water and Yarra Valley Water exploring digital water meters.
What we plan to do
- Expand billing options and provide more information to help you better manage your bill.
- Look into choice tariff options and payment flexibility.
- Reduce our operating cost per property as well as achieving efficiencies in operating and capital expenditure.
- Increase your awareness about our performance and how we are delivering ‘value-for- money’.
- Align our aim of keeping costs down with Melbourne Water.
- Increase the number of customers supported by South East Water Assist.
- Provide guidance and advice to high water users to reduce usage to be more in line with usual levels for their household size.
- Provide you with personalised solutions and advice to help you keep your bill amounts on track.